Monday, June 25, 2012

recipe: bacon & egg cups


Yum! These make a delicious, easy breakfast! Sometimes I will make a bunch to stick in the fridge and heat up during the week so I can rush out the door after I sleep in too late. 

ingredients:
eggs & bacon
(one each for every cup you're making)

On a hot skillet crisp bacon leaving them slightly underdone or about 10 minutes, flipping occasionally. Then line a muffin pan with each strip of bacon and crack an egg on top. For extra goodness, distribute the excess bacon grease from the skillet on top of each egg. Salt and pepper to taste and bake for about 10 minutes at 350, or until the egg has reached the consistency you prefer. I like to leave my yolks slightly runny. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...